Features & Benefits
- Compact, portable, hand-held
- Point-and-shoot operation
- Rugged enough to kindle close
- Powerful enough to stoke from a safe distance
- Requires only 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Instant safety shut off if dropped
- Solid plastic foot to stabilize FiAir when put down
- Sturdy plastic ring for threading belt clip or hanging loop
- Fits easily in BBQ apron or tool belt pocket
- Length - 9.2 in (23.4 cm)
- Weight - 5.6 oz (158.8 gm)
- Diameter - 2.25 in (5.7 cm)
Goes to blazes faster
- Cuts wait time to feeding hungry guests or rowdy tailgaters
- Cuts wait time to warmth at a chilly campsite or firepit party at the beach
- Cuts wait time to cuddling at the hearth or wood stove
Saves your breath, back and energy
- Feeds your fire and directs airflow so you don’t have to bend and blow.
- Produces a continuous flow of air at the push of a button. (Unlike bellows that require you to squeeze, hand-crank or puff through a tube.)
- Lightweight and compact — the perfect take-along with your tailgating or camping gear.
Keeps you from getting caught red-handed
- Rugged enough to kindle close and powerful enough for pinpoint stoking from a safe distance.
Puts absolute power in the palm of your hand
- The first and only truly portable, point-and-shoot blower to feed your fires, indoors and out.
- Typically feeds about 10 fires per set of AAA batteries when used as directed.