Esse 301 MF Diamond Door
301 MF Inset Stove
ESSE 300 series inset convector stoves provide a unique solution to convert an inefficient open fire into an economical multi-fuel stove, improving the efficiency of an open fire by up to 400%.
Convector stoves were pioneered by ESSE back in the 1920’s and they have big advantages. The firebox sits inside a second outer casing with a cavity in between the two. Cool air from the room is drawn in at the base of the stove and heated before rising out of the top of the stove into the room.
This process also means that the outer surface of the stove, while still very hot, is much less likely to burn than an ordinary stove. Non convection stoves heat by radiation which only travels in straight lines, but ESSE convector stoves emit a continuous gentle stream of hot air which can evenly heat every nook and cranny of a room.
The 301 offers the best of both the 300 and 350. It fits straight into a standard fireplace but boasts a 5kW/h output. It is also equipped with a secondary air control for burning wood and smokeless fuel.
- Burns both seasoned wood and smokeless coal
- Airwash system for cleaner glass
- Steel & Cast Iron construction
- No boiler available
- 6" - 150mm slopping flue outlet
- 4.1kW nominal heat output (5kW max)
- Dimensions - Height 595mm Width 485mm Depth 375mm
- Inset Dimensions - Height 511mm Width 378mm Depth 220mm