Dimplex Bellingham Inset
** FREE DELIVERY TO ENGLAND AND WALES ONLY **
The Dimplex Bellingham 4 Inset SE is a premium inset multi-fuel stove that delivers an exceptional combination of features, efficiency and clean burning. It is designed to be used in a standard 16/18” fireplace opening and can be installed without a flue-liner in a suitable, good condition chimney.
The double-skinned construction uses natural convection to gently circulate heated air around the room. The 4ISE is also Defra-exempt to allow wood-burning in UK Smoke Control Areas.
The Bellingham 4ISE is made in Europe and benefits from the Dimplex 10-Year stove warranty.
- Airwash system to maintain clear door glass
- Designed to be used in a standard 16” fireplace opening
- Can be installed without a flue-liner in a suitable, good condition chimney
- Installation should be carried out by a HETAS-registered installer
- Free-standing inset stove
- Model: BLM4ISE
- Accessories Included: Heat resistant mitten
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Colour: Black, steel body with cast door and feet
- Controls: Easy to use single air control
- Heat Output (kW): 4.7kW (wood), 4.6kW (solid fuel)
- Heat Output Location: Radial
- Air Wash: Yes
- Defra-Exempted: Yes
- Efficiency: 81.8% (wood), 72.8% (solid fuel)
- Flame Effect Type: Real flames
- Flue/Chimney Type: Designed to be used in a standard 16" fireplace opening. Can be installed without a flue-liner in a suitable, good condition chimney - chimney flue pipe is not included with this item.
- Max. Log Length: 230mm
- No. of Doors: 1
- Rear Air Inlet Supply: No
- Certification: European Standard EN13240
- Weight: 70kg
- Flue Diameter: 152mm
- Dimensions: H 600 x W 302 x D 302mm
- Warranty: 10 years manufacturer's warranty
Please Note: Chimney flue pipe is not included.